Is a life coach for you?
By using the free life coaching session we can determine whether
a life coach is able to assist you in making the changes to your
life that you've always wanted but not been able to achieve so far.
In the free session, you'll have the opportunity to tell me about
situation, and it will give me the information I need to propose a
way forward that is individual to you.
There will be no cost to you and no obligation to take things any
further, but it will give you the valuable opportunity to "test the
water" and decide whether life coaching is something
that can support you to solve your most immediate issues or concerns,
steer you in the right direction, or put you on the right course to
achieve your ambitions.
Life coaching is for anyone who wants to improve an area of
their life that is important to them. It could be to do with their
relationships, job, self confidence, lifestyle or anything that is important to the individual in living a more satisfying and
What Aspects of my life can a Life Coach help me with?
Life is at its best when there is balance. The
ideal is that you are totally happy with all aspects of your life,
but very few people achieve this without support. A Life Coach can
help you achieve this by working with you to improve any aspect of
your life – here are a few suggestions:
- a more fun and active social life
- getting a better job or making a career change
- getting better organised and feeling in
- improving health & work-life balance
- dealing better with situations and people at work
- mastering personal spending
- increasing your confidence & self esteem
- building your inner strength
- becoming more motivated and feeling more fulfilled
- getting richness and passion into your
relationship with your partner
- getting through the transition when a
relationship is ending
- starting a new life when a relationship is over
- achieving great relationships with all who
touch your life
Tina Beckett - your life coach for Cheltenham
Gloucestershire and surrounding areas